Thursday, August 20, 2009

Parker out smarted his daddy!



Parker has been getting the covers off the bed down stairs and dragging them into the living room to cover up his toy animals. Rick said, Son I don’t want you to get those covers off that bed in there again. I have picked them up a thousand times. Two hours later Rick returns home from Mason's football practice and said, Parker good job. You didn’t get the covers off the bed. I said well, I just put Mason’s covers back upstairs on his bed. Rick said, he out smarted me. I told him not to get the covers from in there and he didn’t. Parker went up stair to Mason’s room and got covers for his animals. Daddy didn’t say anything about getting the covers off Mason’s bed.
That’s my boy.

1 comment:

Lindsey S said...

You are so blessed to have such an awesome trio! I love reading about your boys!

Pictures